|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
OVIEDO, Fla., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Major tobacco companies are getting in the game and Big Pharma is fighting it tooth and nail via heavily funded special interest groups and anti-smoking groups that maintain the quit or die mentality. Millions of U.S. smokers have made the switch and the industry has grown to over 300 million a year in revenues.
Over 25 current studies, trials, and tests stating that the electronic cigarette is 400 to 1200% more effective than NRT's and much safer than smoking tobacco according to the Tobacco Analysis blog run by Dr. Siegel. Big Pharma is spending millions upon millions to run debunked tests with doctors and scientists that have conflicts of interest and use misleading wording to misrepresent their findings according to public records.
Firelight fusion recently stated that "We had their curiosity, now we have their attention" based on the science and the fact that big tobacco has stepped into the industry which has the special interest groups crying foul.
While the post of the Firelight Fusion blog states that big tobacco entering the e cigarette business may be a good thing, it could also cause smokers to avoid the product based on that industry's former business practices.
Firelight Fusion is one of the leading e cigarette retailers in the United States and you can visit their website at http://www.firelight-fusion.com/.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Firelight Fusion
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London