|By Marketwired .||
|December 19, 2012 06:15 AM EST||
SUGAR LAND, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 12/19/12 -- Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Florida was excited to watch a dream turn into reality with the opening of the $188 million Max Planck Florida Institute in Jupiter. Originally reported in 2007, it was a big win for the Sunshine State when the esteemed Max Plank Society (Munich, Germany) chose Jupiter as the site for its first operation outside of Europe. The Max Planck Society was founded more than 60 years ago in Germany and today has more than 80 scientific institutes.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=232104&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher