|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2012 04:45 AM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) has added multi-bit (2-bit and 4-bit) flow-through type ESD (electrostatic discharge) diode products to its low capacitance and low clamp voltage Extreme High Speed series. The new products, DF6D7M1N (2-bit) and DF10G7M1N (4-bit), realize multiple diodes while maintaining the signal quality achieved by the low-inductance flow-through layout. Samples are available now with mass production scheduled for the end of December.
Toshiba Compact ESD Protection Diodes Supporting High-speed Data Lines (Photo: Business Wire)
ESD protection for USB 3.0 and other interfaces
1. Multi-bit, flow-through type
2. Low clamp voltage: VC=12V (typ.) at IEC61000-4-5 compliant (IPP=1A)
3. Suitable for high speed signal lines: Ct=0.3pF (typ.)
4. ESD-immunity level: ±8kV guaranteed at IEC61000-4-2 compliant (contact)
5. Small packages
DF6D7M1N (2-bit) : DFN6 package (1.25mm×1.0mm×0.5mm)
DF10G7M1N (4-bit) : DFN10 package (2.5mm×1.0mm×0.5mm)
|Peak reverse voltage(VRRM)||5.0V|
|Reverse breakdown voltage(VBR)||6.0V(min) @IBR=1mA|
|Reverse current(IR)||0.5μA(max) @VRWM=5V|
|Diode capacitance(Ct)||0.3pF(typ.) @VR=0V, f=1MHz|
|Clamp voltage(VC)||12V(typ.) @IPP=1A|
*Follow this link for more on this product.
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider
and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of
businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail
solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors,
storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure
systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions,
medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Information in the document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher