|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2012 04:44 AM EST||
Nanotechnology is one of one of the hottest and rapidly evolving industries worldwide. Its outstanding products, nanomaterials, are coming into use in aerospace, automotive, medicine, construction, communications, electronics, energy, defence, packaging, and many other areas. Zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, silicon oxide nanopowders and carbon nanotubes, nanofibers, nanosilver, nanoclays, quantum dots and nanoporous materials are the well-established markets for nanomaterials. Technology breakthroughs have also brought vast market opportunities for graphene and nanocellulose recently. Further on, with extensive nanotechnology R&D conducted by major companies in a variety of application areas, the challenges of nanomaterials integration are likely to finally ease off.
Discounted market research report “The Global Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials Industry: Stage of Development, Global Activity and Market Opportunities” drawn up by Future Markets provides a comprehensive insight into all aspects of the global nanotechnology and nanomaterials market. In particular, the study covers:
- comprehensive data and forecasts for the global nanotechnology and nanomaterials market to 2019;
- technology roadmaps/commercialization timelines to 2019, by nanomaterials and by market;
- financial estimates for the markets expected to be impacted by nanotechnology and nanomaterials;
- latest global regulations for nanomaterials;
- patent analysis;
- global government funding and programmes;
- nanomaterials market size by tons and by end user demand;
- over 500 tables and figures;
- over 1000 company and research centre profiles.
Nanomaterials covered include: aluminium oxide nanopowders, antimony tin, bismuth oxide, carbon nanotubes, cerium oxide, cobalt oxide, fullerenes and POSS, graphene, graphyne, graphdiyne, graphane, indium, iron oxide, magnesium oxide, manganese oxide, molybdenum disulphide, nanocellulose, nanoclays, nanofibers, nanosilver, nickel oxide, nano-precipitated calcium carbonate, nanoporous materials, quantum dots, silicone, silicon oxide, titanium dioxide, yttrium oxide, zinc oxide and zirconium oxide.
Title: The Global Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials Industry: Stage of Development, Global Activity and Market Opportunities
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,035.00 US$ 3,700.00
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 NANOMATERIALS PRODUCTION: CURRENT AND PROJECTED
3.1 Applications of nanomaterials
3.2 Production estimates 2012
3.3 Demand by material type and market
3.4 ALUMINIUM OXIDE
More new reports by Future Markets can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/future_markets/info.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks