|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 04:35 AM EST||
- Why Shanghai?
SHANGHAI, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- China is expected to be the world's largest outbound market for international trips abroad. And Shanghai, with the most number of outbound tourists every year, is the market you cannot miss! Data from the China Tourism Research Institute showed that nearly 70 million mainland tourists traveled abroad last year, this in turn grew by more than 20 percent compared from the year 2010. In 2012, the number is expected to be 78 million and Chinese outbound tourists are expected to spend a new record of $80 billion throughout their chosen destinations around the world, bringing a much needed boost to shops, hotels, attractions and more. Hence it can be seen that destinations from around the world are increasing their efforts in welcoming the big spending Chinese tourists.
Why World Travel Fair?
Staged annually in Shanghai and co-hosted by Shanghai Municipal Tourism Administration and VNU Exhibitions Europe, Shanghai World Travel Fair, the leading travel expo in China, is a vibrant must attend event showcasing a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors to China's most dynamic markets. It is a unique opportunity for the global travel trade to meet, network, negotiate and conduct business, plus an effective platform for consumer marketing. In 2012, the expo gathered more than 38,000 visitors and over 500 exhibitors globally.
Featured are the sub-brands of "World Tourism Carnival" and "World Travel Fair Professional." World Travel Fair is a unique opportunity for exhibitors to network, negotiate and conduct business, plus an effective platform for consumer marketing.
"World Travel Fair Professional" aims to be a business-oriented travel professionals' annual gathering, providing the opportunity for exhibitors to maintain the existing clients, meet new partners and close deals. Our close networks with the travel industry, consolidated buyer resource and accurate recruiting methods guarantee exhibitors' investment would be worthy.
"World Tourism Carnival" is committed to be a paradise for consumers to experience the wonder of the world in an all-round way. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring their attractive things onsite and interact with consumers through travel resources, displays of local culture, onsite selling and wise travel suggestions. It is a great opportunity for exhibitors to launch new brands or new products, attracting the highest attention from the media, trade and public.
2013 will mark the 10th anniversary of the World Travel Fair, Come onboard!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London