|By Business Wire||
|December 19, 2012 03:20 AM EST||
MOBI.Money, a cross-functional payment system for electronic and mobile commerce services, is happy to announce Irina Tkachenko’s appointment as its new President. As MOBI.Money’s President, Irina will supervise the Company’s strategy development and the partnership network expansion.
Before joining MOBI.Money, Irina worked for a year for “Aeroflot – Russian Airlines, OAO,” as Sales Director.
From 2007 to 2011 she was General Manager for Intervale Group, Russia’s largest electronic and mobile commerce services provider. From 2003 to 2007 she held leadership positions in MTS group, one of Russia’s leading mobile operators, in particular as Partnership Programs director with MTS Russia and as Sales Development manager for MTS over all of Russia.
Before joining MTS, Irina worked in the banking sector of Belarus.
Irina Tkachenko holds two University Degrees: in 1992, she graduated in Economics from Belarus State University’s, and in 2007 she completed her course in State Management and Legislation at the Presidential State Administration Academy of Belarus.
Aidar Kaliev, the venture business Director for VTB Capital, stated that partner collaborations is one of MOBI.Money’s top priorities. In view of that it was decided that the company needed a new senior executive who would pay special attention to this task:
“MOBI.Money is a universal platform that quickly and easily integrates with any potential partner, be it a mobile operator, a bank, or an online shop. Irina’s main task is to implement this feature to its best advantage by maximally expanding the partnership network, thus winning the platform even more customers.”
Maxim Evdokimov, CEO for MOBI.Money, comments:
“Over four years, MOBI.Money has acquired 16 million users who make payments and transactions that total 10 billion rubles annually. And this is not the limit. Our strategic task for the next 3-5 years is to solidify our positions on Russia’s mobile and electronic payments market. The appointment of such an experienced chief executive as Irina will significantly accelerate the realization of this task.”
Irina Tkachenko will set to her duties in January 2013.
MOBI.Money (www.mobi-money.ru) is a cross-functional payments system for providing mobile and electronic commerce services. The company was started in 2009 in cooperation with the VTB Capital venture business and is based on the world renowned PayCash payment technology. It allows making mobile and online payments, buying various goods, paying housing utilities, settling credits and transferring money, etc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London