|By Marketwired .||
|December 19, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
After suffering three consistent years of value sales declines, the eyewear market in the US began to emerge from the depths of the economic recession in 2011 and 2012. While the economy remains weaker than it was before the recession, GDP growth, a declining unemployment rate, and rising levels of consumer confidence led consumers to once again invest in vision correction products.
Euromonitor International's "Eyewear in US" report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market -- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7264184&progid=85040
About Euromonitor International
The world's leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. Euromonitor International has more than 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher