|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
RESTON, Va., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Contact Solutions, a leading customer self-service solutions provider, announced today the appointment of Randy Holl as Chief Information Officer and Mike McShea as Vice President of Product Management. Holl will oversee the development, engineering, client services and operations departments. McShea's role is new to the company and he will drive the company's next generation of product strategy and expand the product management function.
"As we continue to grow, it is imperative that we expand our leadership team with talented and proven executives to move the company forward," said Paul Logan, CEO of Contact Solutions. "In Randy and Mike we have found two exceptional technology executives whose experience will help guide Contact Solutions as we continue on our mission to 'invent real customer service' through innovative self-service solutions."
Holl, a seasoned technology executive with large and small company experience, is known for building and leading high-performance technical teams that execute effectively on business strategies. Prior to joining Contact Solutions, Holl was the CTO of Fidelity Information Services where he was responsible for the development and delivery of Fidelity's global, syndicated loan trading systems. Holl has also held various executive-level roles at VISICU, Notara and Marine Management Systems.
McShea boasts years of proven technical product management leadership, experience and expertise. Prior to joining Contact Solutions, McShea was a business-line leader at Philips Healthcare, and has also held senior-level product management positions at ARINC, Citicorp Global Technology Infrastructure and Lockheed Martin.
About Contact Solutions
Contact Solutions invents real customer service. Our patented technology, optimized solutions and culture of continuous improvement deliver a more personalized customer experience. Guaranteed.
Our Continuous Improvement Methodology™ has improved the customer experience for every client — with an average CX rating increase of 27.4% — while lowering costs. This unique model quantifies the customer experience, enabling our clients to continuously improve performance and achieve ROI, year after year. Contact Solutions is one of the top five largest hosted IVR providers in North America and the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Product Differentiation Award. For more, visit www.contactsolutions.com
SOURCE Contact Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks