|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 02:06 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The largest street art locations in Los Angeles and New York are the galleries for artist Mike McNeilly and the Mystery Girl, Bubblehead.
Massive Super Murals with vital messages is again from a beautiful girl nicknamed "Bubblehead." She has a long history of creating massive street art, graffiti and wild postings with messages calling for the public to do the right thing on important issues that impact our lives. "RadioActive Bubblehead" just painted at Hollywood & Vine is overlooking the historic Pantages Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. "PLS DNT TXT + DRIVE", another Bubblehead SuperMural, that along with many celebrities like Oprah Winfrey's "No Phone Zone" and Justin Bieber, have helped get out this important message in advising us all not to text and drive.
This Mystery Girl a.k.a Bubblehead, created by artist Mike McNeilly, has been painted on the largest Manhattan wallscape on Park Avenue calling for safe sex with "No Glove, No Love" and "Do or Die", which raised awareness for organizations like AMFAR, Project Angel Food and APLA. Her messages have been displayed on the Aircraft Carrier Intrepid in conjunction with the NYPD to give runaway kids a chance to call for help.
In Hollywood, on the Sunset Strip her massive street art reached out to "Stop the Violence ...Save the Children"...from guns, bullies, child abuse, drugs, prostitution and pimps. She has also asked for support by the public for local organizations such as Hollygrove Orphanage, L.A.'s first orphanage and where Norma Jean Baker a.k.a Marilyn Monroe lived as a child, as well as Children of the Night, a private non profit organization dedicated to assisting children between the ages of 11 and 17 on the streets for food to eat and a place to sleep.
"Bubblehead 1969" imaged on the Metropolitan on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, shows Bubblehead playing "OZ" as she travels in time.
Just for the record, many of the massive street art murals of Bubblehead are aiming to celebrate life, love and liberty.
Email to author
SOURCE Planet Earth
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher