|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 12:59 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, December 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Backed by Popular Demand, the "Decor" Section on MagicBricks.com has Been Completely Revamped and Recast. In its new Avatar, Decor Becomes a Content-driven Site - Providing the Best Possible Advice
MagicBricks.com has been on the forefront of innovation in the online real estate market, and had launched its new section on home improvements - aptly branded as Decor a little over 6 months ago.
Being a responsive and proactive site, MagicBricks.com conducted a number of surveys and sought user feedback of how it can provide more value to users of the Decor section. And this revamp has been done in line with user expectations for a site of this nature.
The New Decor section comes rebuilt in time with the festive season, when buyers have moved into their new homes and are usually making the small but significant alterations and improvements to their new accommodations.
The Top Four New Feature Enhancements on Decor are -
1. A Brand New Look and Feel - Everything from UI, page structure, content and layout has been enhanced for easier access and more intuitive navigation. There is a greater focus on graphics orientated towards "images" with a visual appeal.
2. Social Media and Sharing Links have been deeply integrated into the website. Share concepts, ideas and images of what we like with our friends and family instantly is a tremendous value add. When coupled with the new visual focus of the site, it leads to a multiplier effect driving content consumption amongst users.
3. Wider Range - More Choice - Greater Clarity with 16 New Focus Categories. While the old site covered just 5 sections of interiors, the new section covers the entire suite -with 16 focus categories across Home Improvements, Paints, Walls, Furniture & Fixtures, Flooring, Fabric & Linen, Accessories, Lights, Home Security, Home Services, Ideas For You, Themes & Trends, Season & Festive Ideas, Space Management, Kitchen, Bath Fittings & Sanitary-ware, Vaastu - Feng Shui and even Do It Yourself Projects.
4. Creating Conversations around Content - The expert tips and insights in hundreds of articles provide the backbone to the new site. Users are able to comment on articles and create conversations around topics of mutual relevance with other users as well, greatly enhancing the value of the content that the site provides for users. Content will be further augmented in coming days and you will see many more hundreds of relevant articles added every month from now onwards.
Three Significant Upcoming Features on the New Decor Section of MagicBricks.com -
- Live Chat Sessions with renowned interior designers and category experts
- Greater localization of content and resources - drilling down to provide even greater granularity and customization
- Seminars, Exhibitions and other ground events to provide face-to-face interactions.
Speaking at the re-launch, Sudhir Pai, Business Head, MagicBricks.com explained, "The effort of the new Decor section is to provide our users with more than just the primary services of buying or renting a house - we are going to support our users all the way right upto "styling up the home" that they have found through us. Decor also helps us engage with our users on an ongoing basis instead of just limiting ourselves to the "property search" period. There aren't too many organized players in this space in India and we hope that Decor, leveraging the big reach of Magicbricks, will position itself at the top."
Please do visit the site @ www.decor.magicbricks.com and tell us what you think.
MagicBricks.com provides a platform for property buyers and sellers to locate properties of interest and source information on the real estate space in a clear and transparent process. With in-depth analysis and revolutionary next-gen services customized specifically to address the needs of property seekers and the real estate industry, MagicBricks.com is the leader in online real estate in India.
MagicBricks.com was launched by Times Business Solutions Limited, part of The Times of India Group in August 2006, and has grown to become India's largest property portal. With over 8,000,000 listings from across the country, MagicBricks is the biggest online property marketplace in the country.
This achievement is not by chance, but by design - based on rigorous research, unique product developments and innovations that users have supported and embraced, including pioneering Geo Grouped Inventories, Intelligent Auto Suggest, Nearby Localities, Real Estate Dialogues, PropIndex and GuruTalk. With many new products and services under development, MagicBricks will continue to provide ever-increasing value to its clients and users, and will enhance its leadership in the online property space.
Primary Media Contact: Aseem Seth TBSL, email@example.com, 91-9910273367
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher