|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 11:20 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Jacob & Co., the luxury timepiece and diamond jewelry house, was founded over 25 years ago in New York City. For many years, the company's owner Jacob Arabo designed fine jewelry for private clients and built a sterling reputation with leaders in the entertainment industries. He keeps surprising the world with his skillfully crafted and intricate Collections. Jacob Arabo's exquisitely daring designs have been fascinating celebrities for many years.
Among the many jewelry collections, the most famous is the Lace. Pieces from this collection showcase harmonious and ornate jewelry pieces which command special hand crafted workmanship and distinctive detail. A blend of antique design inspiration with modern skill that translates lace blueprint crafted in various gold metals and encrusted in diamonds is a timeless treasure for anyone who owns it.
Most recently, Country Superstar and America's Sweetheart -- Carrie Underwood sparkled on the red carpet at the 40th Anniversary American Country Music Awards with her Lace Chandelier Rose Gold Earrings, featuring 8 carats of pave set diamonds from Jacob & Co.'s signature Lace Collection.
Carrie Underwood is not the only celebrity choosing the New York designer's Lace Collection. Kim Kardashian wore the Lace Collection Full Finger Ring that features 4.50 carats of diamonds, in 18K Black Plated Gold at a Nets game earlier this year.
Kyle Richards, the famous Housewife of Beverly Hills, also shone in Jacob Arabo's Lace Collection jewelry for her book signing at The Grove in Los Angeles. Her glamorous look for the night was topped off with the same Rose Gold Full Finger Ring and the Lace Chandelier Rose Gold Earrings.
Milla Jovovich, Star of the hit Resident Evil films, also completed her look for the Dream Ball event in September this year with a Full Finger Ring from the Lace Collection.
Always the innovator, Jacob Arabo continues to amaze people with bold and interesting designs. It's no wonder that the jewelry house's celebrity roster includes: David & Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Elton John, Stacy Kiebler, and Pharell to name a few.
Official Jacob & Co. Website and Retail Locations -- http://www.JacobAndCo.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2186139
PR Agency Contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks