|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 11:01 PM EST||
EL PASO, Texas, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- West Texas singer-songwriter Cardo has released his debut single "Christmas Eve Alone" to radio. "Christmas Eve Alone" is a country Christmas song drawn from the recently released full-length CD "Cardo & Friends".
Produced by Grammy®-winning producer David Kershenbaum, the track features Cardo's rich baritone vocals, wistful yet heart-warming lyrics and a sing-along melody. Performers on the track include noted drummer Denny Fongheiser, keyboardist JT Thomas, pedal steel player Doug Pettibone, guitarist Mitch Perry, percussionist Sal Rodriguez and singer John Payne on backing vocals.
Accompanying the song is a promotional video depicting the wistful and heart-warming lyric. The video was directed by Orlando Martos and can be viewed on Youtube at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaiTkA30kc
Cardo reflects: "At a time when many of my age group are relaxing on the golf course, I decided to follow my passion for music and start a second career as a singer-songwriter. Having worked in the concert promotion business for many years, I know that today's music industry climate is challenging for guys my age. But the response so far has been very positive. I'm looking forward to more music and getting out on the road to play live."
Musically, Cardo draws influences from the rough and ready rock of Neil Young to the country-tinged flavors of Poco and points in between. His El Paso roots shine through with a varied mix of rock, country, americana, and hints of latin beats. Acoustic instruments such as dobro and stand-up bass mix with Hammond B3 and electric guitar to great effect.
For radio programmers, "Christmas Eve Alone" by Cardo & Friends is available for radio airplay via Intune, Play/MPE or Newmusicserver.
The full length CD "Cardo & Friends", including the song "Christmas Eve Alone", was released on September 25th via Rocket Science Ventures and distributed through Sony/Red. It can be purchased in stores everywhere and online at the following locations:
For more information about Cardo & Friends visit the website: http://www.cardoandfriends.com
Press Contact: Erik Nielsen / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaiTkA30kc
Media Contact: Erik Nielsen CardoTunes, LLC, 9095606483, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CardoTunes, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks