|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 10:49 PM EST||
PERTH, Australia, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alloy Steel International, Inc. (AYSI) advises that its Fourth Quarter 2012 Results and its 2012 Annual Financial Statements are now available on its website at www.alloysteel.net under its "Corporate Profile" menu link.
About Alloy Steel International, Inc
Alloy Steel International manufactures and distributes Arcoplate, a market leading wear-resistant alloy overlay wear plate. In mining processing industries, wear is the primary cause of down time, the period of time where machinery is not in operation because of the necessity of repairs or refurbishment. The Arcoplate product line substantially lowers down time, carry-back and the resulting lost production. Arcoplate is widely accepted in the mining and mineral processing industries to protect a host of fixed plant and mobile equipment applications. Alloy Steel International boasts major mining companies as its clients and services the global market place from its Australian manufacturing facilities.
SOURCE Alloy Steel International, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher