|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 09:07 PM EST||
WALLOPS ISLAND, Va., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The launch of a Terrier-Lynx suborbital rocket for the Department of Defense scheduled for the evening of Tuesday, Dec. 18, from Wallops Flight Facility has been postponed.
A new launch date has not been determined.
The next launch from the Wallops Flight Facility is a NASA Terrier-Orion suborbital sounding rocket scheduled for late January 2013.
More information on these and other missions at Wallops is available on the Internet at:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?