|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 08:56 PM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jacque Butler, founder of pharmaceutical company Medquest, and Dr. Joseph Rafaelle, a leading specialist in age-management, appear on The SUZANNE Show this week to discuss the anti-aging organization Forever Health™. Their appearance, which is one in a series devoted to health and longevity, airs Wednesday, December 19, at 7 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
Forever Health™ is a free service that was created to help connect patients with doctors who specialize in preventative, restorative, and age-management medicine. The organization also trains doctors in proper age-management diagnostics and the latest treatment modalities, including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
"BHRT mimics and replaces the body's own hormones," says Dr. Rafaelle, "which is especially useful in age-management because hormones naturally diminish as a person ages."
Hormone therapy not only offers dramatic improvements in quality of life, but also positive effects on organ function and reduction of heart disease. It is a field of medicine that is gathering considerable credibility and acclaim, yet those interested in this type of treatment often find very limited resources at their disposal.
Forever Health™ fills that gap by providing patients with information on the latest therapeutical advances and the ability to find qualified physicians in their area that specialize in this type of preventative medicine. Users can view doctor's training and certifications, compare doctors, and even consult with doctors for free. For more information, go to http://www.foreverhealth.com.
About The SUZANNE Show: This one-hour, weekly show invites you to join Suzanne Somers, her expert guests and celebrity friends for conversations unveiling ways to achieve an ageless and more fulfilling life. Featuring the candid yet caring style fans expect from Suzanne, the show empowers viewers with cutting-edge solutions for today's issues. Enjoy exciting discussions on everything from health and wellness to beauty and style, relationships, cooking, entertainment and more… no topic is off limits! The SUZANNE Show will spice up your morning with frank talk and fresh ideas on living a healthy, full and ageless life! For more information, visit http://www.suzannetv.com, or follow The SUZANNE Show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/suzanneshow.
SOURCE The SUZANNE Show
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks