|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 08:10 PM EST||
RIVERSIDE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- ONRAD, a U.S. based provider of radiology solutions, is pleased to announce that Avanti Hospitals, LLC has selected ONRAD, Inc. to provide 24x7 onsite and remote radiology services at each of its hospitals. ONRAD will leverage its advanced radiology network to efficiently deliver high quality radiology interpretations to Avanti's referrers and patients, allowing Avanti to deliver high-quality radiology services to an underserved patient population.
"We are thrilled to be selected by Avanti as we believe the strategic visions of our two organizations are in perfect lockstep -- to leverage technology to deliver quality radiology services to underserved populations in an economically feasible way," said David Willcutts, CEO and President of ONRAD, Inc. "This is a perfect case study of how ONRAD can help hospital systems manage their radiology departments in a cost effective and consistent manner across the system, while, in fact, increasing the quality of service."
"We are excited to partner with ONRAD to help us provide a consistent, high quality radiology service to our patients," commented Joel Freedman, President of Avanti Hospitals, LLC. "They have helped us bridge our hospital radiology network across all of our facilities, and are eagerly working with us to innovate new ways to expand the level of collaboration within our medical staff."
About Avanti Hospitals, LLC
The Avanti Hospitals, LLC system consists of Memorial Hospital of Gardena, Coast Plaza Hospital, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Community Hospital of Huntington Park. All four hospitals are located in Southern California. Avanti's mission is to provide affordable, high quality healthcare services to their community with consistency and compassion, which they achieve by focusing on hospitals in underserved areas that will benefit from this strategy.
About ONRAD, Inc.
ONRAD is a full service physician-owned radiology provider offering customized radiology services including teleradiology services and solutions, on-site radiology, subspecialty teleradiology interpretations, and quality assurance programs. As a partner, ONRAD helps its customers be more competitive in their local markets by complementing and expanding the radiology services already in place, or providing a comprehensive solution.
Chief Technology Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks