|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 07:07 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/19/12 -- Glen Eagle Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GER) "Glen Eagle Resources" or the "Company") today announced the filing of a technical report in respect of the Authier Lithium Property. In a news release dated November 19, 2012, the Company announced an updated NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate for the Authier Lithium Property. The updated mineral resource outlined using a base case cut-off grade of 0.5% Li2O totals 7,387,000 tonnes grading 0.97% Li2O in the measured and indicated resources category with an additional 572,000 tonnes grading 0.98% Li2O in the inferred resource category. The updated mineral resource estimate has been constrained within an optimized pit shell. The technical report supports the scientific and technical disclosure in that press release and has an effective date of September 20, 2012. The technical report is available at www.sedar.com. An on-going preliminary economic assessment study ("PEA") is being conducted by SGS Canada Inc. (Geostat) ("SGS Geostat"). Results of the PEA will be given in due time.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Jean Labrecque, President
Glen Eagle Resources Inc
Toll free : 1-855-229-4488
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher