|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 06:23 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crest Financial Limited, its affiliates and other related persons today filed an amended Schedule 13D with the Securities and Exchange Commission disclosing that they have acquired additional shares of Clearwire Corporation. The Crest group now owns 57,653,419 shares, or approximately 8.34 percent of Clearwire's outstanding Class A stock, up from the 45,801,898 Class A shares of Clearwire, or approximately 6.62 percent of Clearwire's outstanding Class A stock, which it had owned previously.
The Crest group's purchase of additional Clearwire shares demonstrates its willingness to further invest in Clearwire and its confidence in Clearwire's network build-out plan.
In the meantime, Crest continues to oppose the proposed merger of Clearwire with Sprint Nextel Corporation. Crest intends to pursue all avenues available to it including its lawsuit against Clearwire, Sprint and others in the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware, to protect itself and other minority shareholders in Clearwire from the unfair dealings of Sprint and Clearwire in this matter.
SOURCE Crest Financial Limited
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks