|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 06:14 PM EST||
GREEN BAY, Wis., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) today announced it will release 2012 fourth quarter results on Thursday, January 17, 2013, after market close. The company will host a conference call for investors and analysts at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (CT) on the same day.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet through the investor relations section of the company's website, http://investor.associatedbank.com or by dialing 877-317-6016. The slide presentation for the call will be available on the company's website just prior to the call. The number for international callers is 412-317-6016. Participants should ask the operator for the Associated Banc-Corp fourth quarter 2012 earnings call.
An audio archive of the webcast will be available on the company's website at http://investor.associatedbank.com. A telephone replay will be available one hour after the completion of the call through 8:00 a.m. CT on February 18, 2013, by dialing 877-344-7529 and entering the conference ID number 10022452. The replay number for international callers is 412-317-0088.
ABOUT ASSOCIATED BANC-CORP
Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has total assets of $23 billion and is one of the top 50, publicly traded, U.S. bank holding companies. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Associated is a leading Midwest banking franchise, offering a full range of financial products and services through more than 250 banking locations serving more than 150 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, and commercial financial services in Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Texas. Associated Bank, N.A. is an Equal Housing Lender, Equal Opportunity Lender and Member FDIC. More information about Associated Banc-Corp is available at www.associatedbank.com.
Tim Sedabres, Vice President, Finance
Autumn Latimore, Senior Vice President, Public Relations Director
SOURCE Associated Banc-Corp
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher