|By Marketwire .||
|December 18, 2012 05:19 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Canadian Life Companies Split Corp. ("CLC Split") declares its monthly distribution of $0.05208 for each Preferred share ($0.625 annually). Distributions are payable January 10, 2013 to shareholders on record as of December 31, 2012. There will not be a distribution paid to the Class A shares for December 31, 2012 as per the Prospectus which states no monthly dividends or other distributions will be paid on the Class A shares in any month as long as the net asset value per unit is equal to or less than $15.00.
Since inception Class A shareholders have received a total of $5.70 per share and Preferred shareholders have received a total of $4.09 per share inclusive of this distribution, for a combined total of $9.79.
CLC Split invests in a portfolio of four publicly traded Canadian life insurance companies as follows: Great-West Life, Industrial Alliance, Manulife Financial and Sun Life Financial. Shares held within the portfolio are expected to range between 10-30% in weight but may vary at any time.
Distribution Details: Preferred Share (LFE.PR.B) $0.05208 Ex-Dividend Date: December 27, 2012 Record Date: December 31, 2012 Payable Date: January 10, 2013
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp.
416-304-4443, toll free at 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks