|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 05:15 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- First Asset CanBanc Split Corp. (the "Fund") announces the following distributions:
1. in respect of the Preferred Shares (TSX:CBU.PR.A), a distribution of $0.1625 per Preferred Share payable to Preferred Shareholders of record on December 31, 2012. The distribution will be paid on or before January 15, 2013; and 2. in respect of the Class A Shares (TSX:CBU), a special distribution of $0.83 per Class A Share payable to Class A Shareholders of record on December 31, 2012. The distribution will be paid on December 31, 2012.
For further information, please visit www.firstasset.com.
416-642-1289 or 1-877-642-1289
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London