|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 05:14 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Dec. 18, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust ("Global DIGIT") declares the following monthly distribution:
|Record Date||Payment Date||
declared or paid in 2012
(all capital distributions)
TSX Closing Price
Per Unit on
December 18, 2012
|DG.UN||$0.027||December 31, 2012||January 15, 2013||$0.378||$6.50|
One objective of Global DIGIT is to provide unitholders with varying monthly distributions based on the applicable one-month bankers' acceptance rate plus 2.00%. The current bankers' acceptance rate is approximately 1.22%.
Global DIGIT announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as of December 15, 2012 was estimated to be $7.04.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT consist of cash and three credit default swaps entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. (Canada Branch) and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT
Global DIGIT provides an economic interest in a mezzanine tranche of credit default swap agreements in respect of portfolios of synthetic corporate exposures, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and structured finance securities.
SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks