|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 05:14 PM EST||
Dataworks Development, Inc. announces the addition of new billing and testing features to its Freezerworks freezer inventory and sample management software program.
Following the trademark of software configurability, the new features allow laboratories to assign tests, report results, and track chain of custody, while billing for both testing and all other repository services. The modules are available for use on the Unlimited (not Basic) version of Freezerworks.
Freezerworks helps research and clinical laboratories, biobanks, and repositories keep track of their specimen inventories, from login to testing and shipping. The program also includes options for bar code labeling, particularly in cryogenic environments. Its powerful configurability features have long been a trademark of the product.
“The changing needs of the biobank requires new ways of managing samples,” said Cheryl Michels, President and Lead Developer at Dataworks Development. “Test ordering and results management and reporting are normally associated with LIMS, while billing tends to be associated with bookkeeping software. With these modules, we continue to empower our users with a software program that can be easily adapted to meet their changing needs of the biorepository, particularly when it comes to cost recovery and growing services provided.”
Demo versions of these modules are available on all actual and demo versions of Freezerworks 5.2. A fully working demo version with a 100 sample record limit that includes these and all other features is available by contacting Dataworks Development: www.freezerworks.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?