|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 05:13 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- INCOME FINANCIAL TRUST ("INCOME FINANCIAL") declares its variable monthly distribution of $0.05993 per unit, or 8.5% annually based on the November 30, 2012 net asset value of $8.46. The distribution is payable January 10, 2013 to shareholders on record as of December 31, 2012.
Income Financial unitholders have received a total of $25.21 per unit in distributions since inception, inclusive of this distribution.
Income Financial invests in North American financial services companies whose shares are included in the TSX Financial Services Index, the S&P Financials Index or the S&P Midcap Financials Index.
Income Financial Distribution Details: - Variable Distribution per Unit: $0.05993 - Ex-Dividend Date: December 27, 2012 - Record Date: December 31, 2012 - Payable Date: January 10, 2013
Income Financial Trust
416-304-4443, toll free at 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?