|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 05:11 PM EST||
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company has issued the following release: "R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, other manufacturers reach agreement in principle on Master Settlement Agreement payment disputes with states."
RAI's website, www.reynoldsamerican.com, is the primary source of publicly disclosed news about RAI and its operating companies. We use the website as our primary means of distributing quarterly earnings and other company news. We encourage investors and others to register at http://www.reynoldsamerican.com/events.cfm to receive alerts when news about the company has been posted.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, an indirect subsidiary of Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE: RAI), is the second-largest tobacco company in the United States. To learn more about how Reynolds American and its operating companies are transforming the tobacco industry, visit http://TransformingTobacco.com.
SOURCE R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks