|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 05:09 PM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - Return On Innovation Advisors Ltd. (the "Manager") announced today that a monthly cash distribution of $0.050 per unit will be paid on January 15, 2013 to unitholders of ROI Canadian High Income Mortgage Fund (TSX: RIH.UN) of record as of December 31, 2012.
The investment objective of ROI Canadian High Income Mortgage Fund is to provide unitholders with attractive risk adjusted, monthly, tax advantaged cash distributions, a high current yield, some long-term capital appreciation and preservation of capital by investing primarily directly or indirectly in, or by obtaining economic exposure through the forward agreement to, an actively managed diversified portfolio of commercial mortgages, loans secured by, or that provide a participating interest in, real property or ownership interests in real property.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Return On Innovation Advisors Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward looking statement whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law. Investment funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There is no guarantee that an investment in the Fund will earn any positive return in the short or long term nor is there any guarantee that the Fund's investment objectives will be achieved or that the net asset value per unit will appreciate or be preserved.
SOURCE ROI Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher