|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 04:16 PM EST||
MORRISTOWN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE: CVA) ("Covanta" or the "Company") today announced an adjustment to the conversion rate on its 3.25% cash convertible senior notes due 2014 in connection with its previously announced dividend payable on December 26, 2012 to stockholders of record as of December 18, 2012. As a result of this dividend, the conversion rate was adjusted to 62.5210 shares of Covanta's common stock per $1,000 principal amount of the notes. The adjusted conversion rate is equivalent to an adjusted conversion price of $15.99 per share.
Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE: CVA) is an internationally recognized owner and operator of large-scale Energy-from-Waste and renewable energy projects and a recipient of the Energy Innovator Award from the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Covanta's 44 Energy-from-Waste facilities provide communities with an environmentally sound solution to their solid waste disposal needs by using that municipal solid waste to generate clean, renewable energy. Annually, Covanta's modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely and securely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste into 9 million megawatt hours of clean renewable electricity and approximately 9 billion pounds of steam that are sold to a variety of industries. For more information, visit www.covantaenergy.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher