|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 03:15 PM EST||
BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The world's largest natural, organic and healthy products tradeshow, Natural Products Expo West, produced by New Hope Natural Media, today unveiled a new exhibit pavilion, education forum and networking events to accommodate an anticipated 60,000-plus attendees at its 33rd annual event, March 7-10, 2013 at the Anaheim (CA) Convention Center. Engredea and Nutracon, the ingredient and supply chain's most comprehensive trade show and conference will be co-located with Natural Products Expo West.
The addition of new show initiatives is fueled by the success of the 2012 Expo West event, which recorded a 13% increase in retail buyer attendees over 2011.
As the healthy living market has grown there has been a corresponding increase in the number of business leaders attending the show to find new products, meet the people behind the brands, and take advantage of the well-established forums, resources and opportunities this pivotal show creates across all industry categories.
"Our goal each and every year is to enable businesses of any size to gain access to more decision-makers and strengthen their competitive position in the marketplace, by creating the industry's essential platform that connects retail buyers and exhibiting brands," said Show Director Adam Andersen.
The NEXT pavilion will debut this year, specifically to serve the growing demand from new innovative brands entering the market. The main show floor halls have sold out in record time, and over 2,200 companies across natural and specialty foods, organic, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products will exhibit this year.
Among the new features and annual favorites on the Natural Products Expo West agenda are:
- Keynote speaker Tracie McMillan, New York Times bestselling author of "The American Way of Eating."
- The "Specialty Diets Forum" is new this year, and will explore successful retailing of specialty products in the gluten-free, vegan, and allergy categories. Speakers include Robyn O'Brien, author of "The Unhealthy Truth" and HBO "True Blood" star and vegan, Kristin Bauer.
- A newly created "Food Truck Zone" will convene each day of the show in the Arena Plaza to provide the first natural and organic trade forum of its kind to support these entrepreneurs.
- The Expo West Business Program returns, developed for anyone new to the natural products industry including manufacturers, international companies entering the US market, or mainstream producers interested in launching a natural brand or product. The program will include three track options: the Early Entrepreneur, Export, and Marketing to Moms.
- Two milestone industry anniversaries will be celebrated with live music at Expo West. Manitoba Harvest will celebrate its 15th anniversary with music from Ozomatli. Organic Valley will honor its 25th anniversary with their house band; both events will be held on the newly developed Grand Plaza of the Anaheim Convention Center.
- The Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace, and the Beer, Wine and Spirits Marketplace will return to the show.
Press Registration is now open to qualified members of the media, register online. The show is trade only, and not open to the general public.
For industry news and coverage of Natural Products Expo West before, during and after the event visit newhope360.com.
About Natural Products Expo
Natural Products Expo West is produced by New Hope Natural Media, the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services. New Hope Natural Media is a division of Penton Media, Inc.
About Penton Media, Inc.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. Then we activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com.
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
(303) 998 – 9232
Director, Corporate Communications
Penton Media, Inc.
Phone: (212) 204-4259
SOURCE New Hope Natural Media
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?