|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 03:11 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28sxpj/telecommunications) has announced the addition of the "Telecommunications Market in Balkan states 2012" report to their offering.
Growth and regulation are central to Balkan telecommunications in 2012
New report analyses markets, forecasts development to 2016
The largest Balkan countries have witnessed double-digit expansion in their telecommunications sectors recently, and growth prospects are positive in several segments due to new technologies. Although the markets in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania are independently regulated, service providers often operate in more than one of these countries. This has created demand for a knowledge source that takes a comprehensive approach to helping professionals stay current on market developments across the region.
To satisfy this demand, PMR has published Telecommunications market in Balkan states 2012, Development forecasts for 2012-2016, a timely document that provides coverage of current issues such as legal and regulatory changes, competition in the marketplace and saturation levels as compared to markets in other regions such as Central, Eastern and Western Europe.
This insightful publication devotes entire chapters to two of the countries, Serbia and Croatia, supplying data and analysis on the performance of the fixed line telephony, mobile telephony and Internet services segments. It delivers solid data on market values and subscriber totals while constructing forecasts for total market and segmental growth for the period to 2016.
The following countries are described in terms of data evaluating each major market segment: Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania. The report supplies fresh data and analysis of macroeconomic conditions in countries throughout the region, as well as an overview of regional telecommunications market status, performance and prospects for future activity.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Methodology of the report
II. Executive summary
III. Owerview of telecommunications markets in the Balkan states
IV. Telecommunications market in Croatia
V. Telecommunications market in Serbia
VI. Statistical annex
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28sxpj/telecommunications
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks