|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 --
Editors Note: There are two photos associated with this press release.
CSA Group, a leading product testing and certification organization, is notifying consumers and retailers that certain brand Mirrored Wall-Mount Electric Fireplace, such as Luxury Home Products brand bear counterfeit CSA Group US and Canadian certification marks.
The affected units with model numbers Model TF-2303ERA and Model TF-2307ERA have not been tested and evaluated by CSA Group to the applicable standard for safety and performance for Canada or the USA and may present a risk of shock, fire or burn. All affected units have a label bearing the name of the importer Nosihtam Global Sourcing Solutions. There have been no reports of damage, fire or injury. The identified units were sold at Mc Diarmid Lumber stores in Winnipeg Manitoba, Yorkton Saskatchewan and Sioux Lookout Ontario and were previously available for sale online at www.nosihtam.com.
Consumers with the affected models are advised to immediately discontinue use of the product and to contact their retailer, point-of-sale or the distributor.
Name of Product: Mirrored Wall-Mount Fireplace, Model TF-2303ERA and TF-2307ERA
Identification: The products bear a counterfeit CSA Mark on the packaging and on the unit. As shown in the attached photos.
About CSA Group
CSA Group is an independent, not-for-profit membership association dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. Its knowledge and expertise encompass standards development; training and advisory solutions; global testing and certification services across key business areas including hazardous locations and industrial, plumbing and construction, medical, safety and technology, appliances and gas, alternative energy, lighting and sustainability; as well as consumer product evaluation services. The CSA certification mark appears on billions of products worldwide. For more information about CSA Group visit www.csagroup.org.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks