|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
FORT MYERS, Fla., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Among the select few physicians honored with the prestigious Patients' Choice Award this year is Dr. Dennis Sagini.
In fact, of the nation's 870,000 active physicians and dentists, just five percent consistently received top scores from their patients on sites like Vitals (http://www.vitals.com), qualifying them for this honor in 2012.
Millions of patients go online each year to rate their doctors on various components of care, including accuracy of their diagnosis, the amount of time they spent with the doctor, and the doctor's bedside manner and follow-up care. Patients' Choice reviews these rankings and other quality measures to compile its yearly list of award winners.
Dr. Dennis Sagini commented on the recognition: "I'm so honored to receive an award that's based on how my patients view the quality of care I provide. I strive each day to exceed my patients' expectations, and I'm grateful that they've recognized my efforts."
About Dennis Sagini: a short profile by and about the honoree:
Dr. Sagini is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon that specializes in care of the hand and upper extremity. He treats many conditions non-surgically through means such as steroid injections, occupational and physical therapy, and splinting. Dr. Sagini has two full-time physical therapists and one full-time certified hand therapist that are available on-site, as well as a state-of-the-art MRI machine, a nerve testing machine (EMG), and a digital X-ray machine.
For more information on this Patients' Choice Award winner, please visit Dr. Dennis Sagini's profile on PatientsChoice.org.
Following the publication of Dennis Sagini's selection for the Patient's Choice Award, American Registry seconded the honor and added Dr. Sagini to The Registry™ of Business Excellence. An exclusive recognition plaque has been designed to commemorate the honor. The doctor's custom wall plaque is shown here.
For more information on Dr. Dennis Sagini, located in Fort Myers, FL, please call 239-337-2003, or visit www.saginimd.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with approval by and/or contributions from Dr. Sagini and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
Patients' Choice provides in-depth information on doctors in your area who have been recognized and awarded for outstanding patient care and expertise. The Patients' Choice Award is the honor roll of physicians who have received the highest ratings by their patients.
American Registry, LLC, recognizes excellence in top businesses and professionals. The Registry™ includes over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. For more information, search The Registry at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Dr. Dennis Sagini
Email Address: email@example.com
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London