|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) and the US Commercial Service in Hartford, Connecticut are organizing a business program for Uzbek Ambassador Ilhom Nematov and Counselor on Trade and Economic Affairs Laziz Kudratov to visit Connecticut from January 8, 2013 through January 10, 2013. The main purpose of the visit is to enhance bilateral relationships between AUCC members and the Uzbek Government.
This will be the first visit by Uzbek Ambassador Nematov to the Constitution State where he plans to visit Nukem and other AUCC members and participate in the roundtable with local businessmen organized by Anne Evans and Melissa Grosso of the US Commercial Service in Hartford, CT. The Northeast visit will open a series of AUCC celebratory events planned for 2013 that highlight AUCC 20th anniversary of promoting stronger commercial ties between the US and Uzbekistan. The Uzbek Embassy in the US has been an ardent supporter of AUCC members' operations in Uzbekistan and the successes by AUCC members are partly attributed to the critical role that the Uzbek Embassy played in helping US companies enter the market after Uzbekistan's independence.
The top Uzbek envoy plans to present the country's investment program and projects that are of interest to US exporters and investors. Following the presentation, the Ambassador will have a Questions and Answers session for the companies interested to explore Uzbekistan's business potential and establish contacts with the State and private organizations. Companies interested in participating in the roundtable should pre-register with AUCC at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 24, 2012. Space is limited.
An AUCC initiative, the visits by the Uzbek Ambassador to our members are aimed at raising the Uzbek Government greater awareness of enormous business and technological potential that US companies have and that can be used to the benefit of the people of Uzbekistan and their efforts to stimulate economic growth, attract foreign investments and create favorable business environment for US companies.
Established in 1993, AUCC is a Washington, DC-based business association of US corporations with significant investments and contracts in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Among our members are The Boeing Company, Case New Holland, FMN Logistics, General Electric, General Motors, Harris Corporation, Honeywell, Indsur Stelcor Inc., Lockheed Martin, McLarty Associates, Merck, Nukem, Inc., Rio Tinto, Sikorsky Aircraft, Solar Turbines, White and Case and Zeppelin International AG. More information about the chamber can be obtained from our website www.aucconline.com.
SOURCE American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London