|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 12:41 PM EST||
TORONTO, Dec. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of CHY Management Ltd., trustee of Advantaged Canadian High Yield Bond Fund, (the "Fund") has declared cash distributions of $0.16875 per Class A Unit and $0.185 per Class F Unit payable on January 15, 2013 to holders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012.
The Fund is an investment fund whose investment portfolio consists of a diversified portfolio of Canadian high yield fixed income securities actively managed by High Rock Capital Management Inc. The Fund's investment objectives are to preserve and enhance the Net Asset Value of the Fund and provide Unitholders with quarterly tax advantaged distributions consisting of returns of capital and capital gains.
The Class A Units of the Fund are listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol AHY.UN.
SOURCE Advantaged Canadian High Yield Bond Fund
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks