|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 12:40 PM EST||
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Sage North America today announced that small and midsized businesses (SMBs) can more easily and affordably make international payments with Sage International Payments, a service by Sage Payment Solutions. The new solution enables SMBs to initiate and manage international payments online, while allowing them to notify all beneficiaries of payments and receive automatic verification of bank details.
"Because businesses can view the latest information on foreign exchange rates through Sage Exchange, they can feel confident they're issuing an international payment at an optimal time and getting competitive exchange rates," said Greg Hammermaster, president of Sage Payment Solutions, the payments division for Sage North America. "Sage International Payments also allows businesses to make payments from their PC and without the typically high fees charged by wire transfer companies and banks."
Sage has partnered with Transfermate, a company with more than 65,000 clients and a network of offices in the U.S., Asia, Europe and Africa, to bring Sage International Payments to market.
Businesses using Sage International Payments have 24/7 access to their accounts online as well as 24/5 phone support. For more information about Sage International Payments, visit www.sagepayments.com/SageInternationalPayments or call 800-652-2370.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 13,500 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher