|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 12:39 PM EST||
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Sage North America today announced that small and midsized businesses (SMBs) can instantly allocate funds to employees, while managing employee spending based on company policies, using the new Sage Business Prepaid Visa Card. The prepaid card is Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured and accepted anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide. No credit checks on the company or owners are ever performed during the Sage Business Prepaid Visa Card enrollment process. Businesses can easily sign up for the prepaid card and then view and manage their entire prepaid card program online.
"The Sage Business Prepaid Visa Card is a great cash management solution that allows businesses to pay invoices and make general purchases, such as office supplies and travel, on behalf of the company," said Greg Hammermaster, president of Sage Payment Solutions, the payments division for Sage North America. "Through an online portal, businesses have complete control, moving funds in and out of each card instantly and controlling the merchant categories where cards will work. With this level of visibility and control, businesses can distribute cards to employees and even contractors, eliminating the need for manual requisitioning and cutting checks."
Businesses with a Sage Business Prepaid Visa Card:
- Have immediate availability of deposited funds for employee use.
- Control spending limits, as well as employee spending on assigned cards by type of purchases, and can temporarily suspend/block a card.
- Have access to an administrative website for managing employee cards and reporting.
Sage Business Prepaid Visa Card customers have 24/7 access to their detailed transaction reports and monthly statements. For more information about Sage Business Prepaid Card, visit www.sagepayments.com/SageBusinessPrepaidVisaCard or call 800-652-2370.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 13,500 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?