|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 12:36 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrpxlc/wire_and_cable) has announced the addition of the "Wire and Cable Manufacturing Industry in China 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Wire and Cable Manufacturing industry in China to grow at a CAGR of 16.9 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the industrial growth in the country contributing to the demand for wires and cables. The Wire and Cable Manufacturing industry in China has also been witnessing a high demand for the export of wires and cables. However, the cost of raw materials required for the manufacturing of wires and cables in the country could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Far East Holdings Group Co. Ltd, Dalian Wanda Group Co. Ltd., Wuxi Jiangnan Cable Co. Ltd., Baosheng Group Co. Ltd. and Tianjin Suli Group Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Tongling Jingda Special Magnet Wire Co. Ltd., Hongan Group Co. Ltd., Hengtong Group Co. Ltd., Dongguan Waisin Wire Co. Ltd., and Qingdao Hanhe Cable Group Co. Ltd.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Hardware team said: ''A number of vendors are already focusing their efforts on the use of high-quality raw materials in order to produce wires and cables of high quality. The use of high-quality raw materials would result in a higher cost of the final product; however, the products would be used for a much wider range of applications across the globe.''
According to the report, the industrial growth in China is one the key drivers that is augmenting the growth of the Wire and Cable Manufacturing industry in the country. Almost all industries in the world require a substantial amount of wires and cables for their daily operations. A high industrial growth translates into a high demand for wires and cables.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrpxlc/wire_and_cable
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London