|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 12:35 PM EST||
Billfire Inc. today announced that it earned a spot on Food Logistics’ 2012 FL100 list. Billfire specializes in creating Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tools that simplify receivables management for A/R and credit departments in companies large and small. Billfire was recognized by Food Logistics as a technology company whose products and services play a significant role in food and beverage supply chains.
Having spent a decade working with some of the largest A/R and credit management departments in food service distribution, Billfire is pleased to make the FL100 list. “Our full-service toolset is particularly effective in markets with high frequency transactions such as food and beverage distribution, hospitality, and convenience,” said company founder and CEO John Lockhart. “We understand the complex and dynamic needs of food service organizations and their credit departments, and as such, our tools help these food service companies increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve cash flow.”
Each year, the editors of Food Logistics recognize 100 software and technology providers that help food and beverage manufacturers, food service distributors, and grocery retailers attain their business goals. The “FL100” list is not a ranking and is comprised of software providers as well as equipment and technology companies. Food Logistics cites technology as a competitive differentiator for food service businesses wanting “to stay ahead of dynamic changes in the marketplace.”
About Billfire, Inc.
Founded in 2001, Billfire, Inc. is a technology company that specializes in creating Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tools to simplify receivables management for A/R and credit departments in companies large and small. Billfire streamlines processes, tasks, communications, tracking, and reporting to help receivables and credit management teams be more productive and proactive. Billfire’s full-service toolset enables credit departments to enhance their customer relationships, expedite payments, and mitigate risks. www.billfire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher