|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 11:16 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Compuware Corp. ("Compuware" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CPWR) concerning the proposed acquisition the Company by Elliott Management Corp. ("Elliott") in a transaction valued at approximately $2.3 billion.
On December 17, 2012, Compuware announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by Elliott. Under the terms of the agreement, Compuware shareholders will receive $11.00 in cash for each Compuware share owned.
Our investigation concerns whether the Compuware board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of the Company, disclosing all material benefits and costs, and obtaining full and fair consideration for Company shareholders.
If you own Compuware shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Benjamin Sachs-Michaels, Esq.
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
Attorney Advertising © 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London