|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
PITTSBURGH, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Dollar Bank's Natrona Heights Office was one of the businesses damaged in the fire that occurred in the Natrona Heights Plaza Monday night. The bank's drive-thru facility is operational today and will have normal business hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. This location also has walk-up and drive-up ATMs available. Phone service to the drive-thru is available at 724-224-8531. If you are unable to get through by phone, please call Dollar Bank Customer Service at 1-800-242-BANK (2265).
The Dollar Bank Fox Chapel Office located at Waterworks Mall, 1009 Freeport Road is the nearest full-service office available to assist customers.
About Dollar Bank
Dollar Bank is the largest independent mutual bank in the nation with assets of more than $6.6 billion.* Today, Dollar Bank operates more than 60 locations throughout the Pittsburgh and Cleveland metropolitan areas. For 157 years, Dollar Bank has grown to become a large, full service, regional bank committed to providing the highest quality of banking services to individuals and businesses. Dollar Bank is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit http://www.dollarbank.com/
* Source: fdic.gov, mutual institutions as of 6/30/12
Joseph B. Smith
Senior Vice President
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher