|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 10:23 AM EST||
MILPITAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Aryaka® (www.aryaka.com), the leading provider of WAN Optimization as-a-Service, Network as-a-Service and Application Delivery as-a-Service, today announced that the company has been named the "Networking Trailblazer" winner of the 2012 Tech Trailblazers Awards.
"All of us at Aryaka are honored to be named a winner of the inaugural Tech Trailblazers' Networking award," said Ajit Gupta, Founder, President and CEO of Aryaka. "Our vision is to democratize the technology needed by all enterprises -- not just the Fortune few -- to better compete through global connectivity and accelerated application performance for stellar collaboration and higher productivity. It is rewarding to have our peers, customers and Trailblazer judges validate our efforts by popular vote and merit. Aryaka has become the new, superior alternative to costly and complex WAN optimization appliances and MPLS links. The revolution has truly begun."
The winning companies, chosen by the independent judging panel and the voting public, include the inventors of some of the world's most innovative new technologies, breaking new ground in the areas of Big Data, Cloud, Emerging Markets, Mobile, Networking, Security, Sustainable IT, Storage and Virtualization.
See why the independent panel of judges selected Aryaka as a Networking Trailblazer here.
"The Tech Trailblazers has proved itself as the enterprise tech world's independent award dedicated to discovering the hottest new enterprise tech innovations from around the world," said Rose Ross, founder of the Tech Trailblazers Awards. "Exciting new technologies are being developed all over the world and we look forward to watching our winners flourish in 2013."
Aryaka was selected from hundreds of enterprise technology entries across five continents in the networking category for bringing global connectivity, WAN optimization and application delivery to the cloud -- inside and outside the enterprise firewall. Aryaka's three services remove the barriers to Cloud adoption and provide IT business units with end-to-end visibility and control of network and application performance. The services are highly reliable, redundant, future-proofed, scalable, on-demand and deliver tangible business benefits.
Aryaka's portfolio of enterprise IT solutions include:
- WAN Optimization as-a-Service for global connectivity, an optimized Wide Area Network (WAN) with fast and consistent application performance behind the enterprise firewall and accelerated access to Cloud resources.
- Network as-a-Service for global connectivity, a TCP-optimized MPLS-like network and accelerated access to Cloud services.
- Application Delivery as-a-Service for global connectivity, a private optimized network, fast delivery of any inside or outside the firewall application or Cloud services for distributed users.
About the Tech Trailblazers Awards
Tech Trailblazers is a new concept in awards, designed explicitly for smaller businesses and startups that are less than five years old and at C-series funding or below. The awards have low barriers to entry and prizes that not only recognize startup innovation, but also proactively help startups grow their businesses with exclusive coaching, mentoring and development from VCs and leading CTOs as well as an estimated prize fund worth in excess of $1m. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, follow on Twitter @techtrailblaze or via the hashtag #TTAwards, or visit LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/tech-trailblazers-awards.
Aryaka delivers application and network performance for the globally distributed enterprise for better collaboration, communication and business productivity. Aryaka eliminates the need for costly WAN appliances or long-haul private links. Aryaka's premier WAN Optimization as-a-Service accelerates any application to any location on one affordable, optimized network. Aryaka's Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized network with QoS for instant and reliable business connectivity. Aryaka's Application Delivery as-a-Service enables distributed business users to quickly access centralized enterprise applications and Cloud resources from anywhere in the world. All services provide end-to-end visibility with 24×7 world-class support. To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Aryaka is a trademark of Aryaka Networks, Inc. All other brands, products or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher