|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 09:51 AM EST|
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- Afri-Can Marine Minerals Corporation ("Afri-Can") (TSX VENTURE:AFA) announces that its sampling program on the EPL 3403 Marine Diamond Concession in Namibia has been completed on Sunday December 16, 2012.
The program has successfully extracted 222 samples of 5 square metres each. Results of the program will be disclosed once the diamonds have been weighed by officials from the Ministry of Mines and Energy of Namibia.
EPL 3403 covers approximately 800 square kilometres and is adjacent to the north of the Atlantic One Mining Lease ("ML") 47 owned by Namdeb Diamond Corporation (Pty) Limited, a 50:50 partnership between the Government of the Republic of Namibia and De Beers Centenary AG. ML 47 is the largest marine diamond deposit in the world and is currently producing in excess of 1,100,000 carats per year.
About Afri-Can Marine Minerals Corporation
Afri-Can is a Canadian company, actively involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of major mineral properties in Namibia. Afri-Can's creative and scientific approach targets large marine diamond deposits in prospective territories.
This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements," as identified in the Afri-Can's periodic filings with Canadian Securities Regulators that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Shares outstanding: 83,277,864
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks