|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
PRINCETON, N.J., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report ("BMR") (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with earnings previews of several stocks in a new 30-page report, including Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL), Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM), Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY), Nike (NYSE: NKE), and FedEx (NYSE: FDX), among others.
Each quarter, BMR publishes at least six weekly earnings previews covering approximately 50 popular stocks, giving investors both long-term and short-term opinions to help shape their investment strategy.
Among the stocks BMR was positive ahead of Q3 earnings thus far were eBay, Facebook, Akamai, Priceline.com, Starbucks, Sodastream, Adobe, and Cree, while BMR warned investors to expect negative reactions to the earnings of Deckers Outdoor, Chipotle, J.C. Penney, Groupon, and STEC, among others.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive BMR's latest reports for free, including its earnings previews, you are invited to take a free, 14-day, no obligation trial with BullMarket.com. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
In its earnings previews, BMR:
- provides historical earnings data and EPS trends
- examines past investor reactions to earnings in various contexts
- gives options activity analysis
- provides channel check data when available
- reviews previous-quarter earnings
- and gives an opinion on both what earnings will look like and how investors will react based on the aforementioned data points
BMR is known for helping investors generate strong returns without taking outsized risks. Whether you're a growth, value, or income investors, or you like large-cap or small-caps stocks, BMR is able to help you find winners across various sectors. Among some of BMR's current or recent winners include Apple (up over 850% in two stints), McDonald's (up about 450%), Enterprise Products Partners (up over 200%), and Synovis Life Technologies (taken out for a 73% gain).
BMR's Recommended List, meanwhile, has generated solid returns in both good markets and bad, outperforming the S&P by over 45% since the start of the Great Recession in 2008.
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC (CRD #131926), a registered investment advisor with the NASD and State of NJ. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher