|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 09:45 AM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HHM recently announced that it has assumed management of the premier catering and events hotel in the affluent Novi area, Sheraton Detroit Novi. HHM now manages more than 20 properties in its Full Service Division.
The 238-room Sheraton Detroit Novi boasts 16 distinct rooms for meeting and event space, as well as the Grand Ballroom, which spans nearly 9,000 square feet and holds 1,000 people. "This property is ideal for our expansion into the Midwest. HHM now has greater opportunity to capitalize on our proprietary revenue management platform and utilize the strength of our national sales team," said COO Michael Murray. "In addition, a new territory with a new partner presents many roads for immediate and long-term growth."
Continuing to diversify its client base, HHM worked with an ownership group led by Chicago-based Lodging Capital Partners, LLC to assume management of the hotel and plans to renovate all guestrooms and public spaces in the next several months. Other recent partners in HHM's increasing portfolio of 115 luxury, upper-upscale, upscale and mid-scale hotels include The Moinian Group, Blackrock Financial, Campus Apartments, Mast Capital and Starwood Capital Group.
Sheraton Detroit Novi is located in one of the fastest growing cities in Michigan and just minutes from downtown Detroit as well as the Detroit Metro Airport. The comfort of Novi and the excitement of a nearby major city makes the Sheraton excellent for a business trip or vacation. It's close to a variety of major corporations, including Robert Bosch, IBM and Daimler, and central to several large retail centers such as the upscale shopping destination Twelve Oaks. With nearly 20,000 square feet of meeting space, Sheraton Detroit Novi is perfect for weddings, events and other group business.
HHM, formerly known as Hersha Hospitality Management, operates 115 hotels across the United States. It provides turnkey hotel management, asset management and receivership for properties with leading brand affiliations through Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, and Intercontinental Hotel Group. HHM also operates 14 independent hotels ranging from The Rittenhouse Hotel, a AAA Five Diamond property in Philadelphia, to the oceanfront Postcard Inn in the Florida Keys. Its highly experienced team is accustomed to serving as a fiduciary to publicly traded companies, joint ventures, institutional real estate owners and private investors. Additional information on HHM can be found at hhmhospitality.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London