|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 09:44 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bdgm2/latin_america_b2c) has announced the addition of the "Latin America B2C E-Commerce Report 2012" report to their offering.
Strong B2C E-Commerce Growth in most Latin American Countries
In its latest Latin America B2C E-Commerce Report 2012, Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com presents the latest trends in Latin American B2C E-Commerce. Besides revenue figures, the share of B2C E-Commerce on total retail sales and successful product categories, the report also covers Internet user and online shopper statistics as well as leading players. Aside from the 10 main markets in Latin America, it also provides information for the entire region.
Popularity of Group Shopping is soaring in Brazil
More than one third of all Internet users in Brazil conduct online purchases. However, the number of online shoppers is growing more slowly than in previous years. In 2011, group shopping was especially popular among online shoppers in Brazil. Almost half of them made purchases from group shopping sites. Overall, more than half of all online shoppers in Brazil conducted at least one purchase in 2012. Household articles and information technology and household appliances were the most frequently purchased product categories, followed by books and magazines.
B2C E-Commerce in Argentina and Mexico continues to grow
It is projected that in 2012, the share of Internet users in Argentina who also conducted online purchases amounted to more than 40%. However, there are still obstacles, such as the aversion to sharing personal information online and concerns about paying by credit card online.
The share of online shoppers on all Internet users in Mexico continues to grow. In 2012, travel tickets, hotel reservations and music and videos were expected to be the most frequently purchased online categories.
According to the Latin America B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 by yStats.com, both the number of Internet users and online shoppers continue to grow in all Latin American countries. Countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Chile are however much more developed when it comes to B2C E-Commerce and generate much higher online revenues than countries such as Peru and Columbia.
- Mercado Libre
- Lojas Americanas
- Magazine Luiza
- Distribuidora Liverpool S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bdgm2/latin_america_b2c
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks