|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 09:42 AM EST||
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Increase knowledge; further a career; and stay competitive with SAE International's wide-ranging selection of titles covering topics such as vehicle design, occupant protection, driver distraction and more.
Some of the titles available include:
- "Occupant Protection and Automobile Safety in the U.S. since 1900"
- "Child Anthropometry for Improved Vehicle Occupant Safety"
- "Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods, Second Edition"
- "Pregnant Occupant Biomechanics-Advances in Automobile Safety Research"
- "Active Safety and the Mobility Industry"
To see a list of all titles, visit http://engineering.sae.org/safetyresources.
Other related resources from SAE International include:
- SAE International Seminars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/byttlist/35500
- SAE International Webinars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/webinarbyttlist/35500
For more information about these titles and resources, contact SAE International Customer Service at 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-724-776-4970, or email CustomerService@sae.org.
SAE International members receive a 10-20 percent discount off of list price for most products less than $500. Discount is determined by Member Level. http://www.sae.org/join.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or email@example.com
SOURCE SAE International
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks