|By PR Newswire||
|December 18, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
BUENA PARK, Calif., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Fresh® LLC, a leading designer and marketer of oral care products, today announced its acquisition of REACH® brand manual toothbrushes from the Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. The sale includes rights in the U.S., its territories, the Caribbean and Canada. The acquisition does not include REACH® brand floss or other interdental products.
The REACH® brand debuted in 1972 as the brainchild of two engineers and a dentist who together sought to design a toothbrush that could better clean hard-to-reach places. Inspired by professional dental instruments, REACH® manual toothbrushes literally brought a new angle, look and feel to their category and provided consumers with superior results.
"REACH is an iconic family brand that is a strong complement to our existing portfolio. At Dr. Fresh, we are capable of moving quickly with brand innovation, resulting in leading edge, high performance products at very affordable prices," said Doug Corbett, President and CEO of Dr. Fresh LLC."
According to Corbett, Dr. Fresh® LLC plans to use its strength in product development and design to grow the REACH® business while effectively communicating the brand's performance, value and quality for the entire family.
Dr. Fresh® LLC is a leading designer and marketer of toothbrushes, travel kits, mouthwashes, floss/flossers, breath fresheners, toothpaste and other personal care products. Dr. Fresh® counts Firefly®, Binaca®, Dr. Fresh® and Orazyme® among its company-owned brands, and also manufactures and markets a multitude of quality products under leading licenses and private label programs. Dr. Fresh® has offices in Buena Park, California, Slough, U.K. and Shenzhen, China and sells its products worldwide through various food, drug and mass merchants, as well as value retailers. Dr. Fresh® has experienced rapid and consistent growth since its founding in 1998.
SOURCE Dr. Fresh LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks