|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 08:45 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - December 18, 2012) - MediSwipe Inc. (www.MediSwipe.com) (OTCQB: MWIP), a patient security solutions and financial products company for the health care industry, announced today that it has provided over $750,000 in elective medical consumer financing for the month of November 2012.
"Traditional banks tend to not lend to consumers for elective surgical procedures typically not covered by insurance carriers. MediSwipe has now become a valuable partner between the health practitioner and patient, allowing for alternative banking solutions and financing options for everything from elective surgery procedures, digital medical records scanning, and medical dispensing equipment leasing/finance," stated B. Michael Friedman, CEO for MediSwipe.
"I believe our experience within the high risk banking arena is second to none. We were the first public company to offer merchant processing to medical dispensaries and pharmacies throughout Colorado and California. By leveraging our proven banking network to solve patients' financing needs, as well as providing innovative solutions for patients with our new digital records application, we believe we are a turnkey solution from patients to payments within the healthcare sector," further stated Friedman.
About MediSwipe Inc.
MediSwipe Inc. (www.MediSwipe.com) provides innovative patient solutions for electronically processing transactions within the healthcare industry. MediSwipe provides a terminal based service packages and an integrated Web Portal add-ons for physicians, clinics, hospitals and medical dispensaries that include: digital patient records, Electronic Referrals, Credit/Debit Card merchant services, Check Guarantee and Accounts Receivable Financing.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of MediSwipe Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks