|By Marketwired .||
|December 18, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
CLEVELAND, OH--(Marketwire - December 18, 2012) - MCPc, Inc., a Cleveland-based technology products and solutions provider, today announced that it hired five new employees from a Cleveland Managed Services provider, Foundatia Technologies, into its Managed Services Business Unit. MCPc will absorb the customers of Foundatia Technologies and merge them into its Managed Services Business Unit, which will now be branded Foundatia Technologies, Powered by MCPc.
MCPc and Foundatia customers will benefit from the combined strengths of the two companies who are leaders in offering proven solutions for server monitoring, network security, backup and storage, virtualization management and data center hosting services and maintenance. The new Foundatia Technologies, Powered by MCPc portfolio includes customized support strategies to keep customers' businesses running optimally while allowing internal IT teams to focus on the big picture.
"This new organization, with the strength of Foundatia in managed services plus MCPc's scale and scope, will provide a powerful solution for our mutual customers," said Michael Trebilcock, chairman and chief executive officer of MCPc. "We are extremely excited to bring Foundatia Technologies into the fold which will enable us to represent managed services in a more significant way in the marketplace."
"Like MCPc, customer satisfaction and ongoing relationships are the very foundation of our company," said James Gehring, chief executive officer and founder of Foundatia Technologies. "We look forward to working together and providing the highest quality of service and IT solutions to our combined customers."
Learn more about MCPc's Managed Services Business Unit, Foundatia Technologies, Powered by MCPc at www.mcpc.com/IT-managed-services or contact MCPc at 800-777-7178 today.
MCPc (www.MCPc.com) delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue. Subscribe to MCPc's business technology blog, or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Senior vice president, partner management and marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks