|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 07:15 AM EST||
SA Photonics today announced it ranked 363rd on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. SA Photonics grew 209% during the period measured. SA Photonics previously ranked 433rd on the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list.
SA Photonics engineers a wide range of advanced photonics solutions for military and commercial customers, including free-space optical communication systems, high power pulsed fiber lasers, digital night vision systems and head mounted displays.
SA Photonics’ VP of Product Development, Dr. Michael Browne, credits the company’s team and its successful execution of multiple next-generation programs for their revenue growth. "SA Photonics excelled during an incredibly difficult economic environment because of its talented team and their focus on delivering product. We look forward to continued strong performance in 2013.”
“The companies on the Fast 500 list are among those that have demonstrated remarkable innovation, creativity and business savvy,” said Bill Ribaudo partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP and national TMT leader for audit and enterprise risk services (AERS). “As a result, these companies have continued to successfully forge ahead in a challenging economic environment. We applaud the leadership and employees of SA Photonics for this impressive accomplishment.”
About SA Photonics
SA Photonics is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative photonics solutions for military and commercial applications. SA Photonics’ expertise includes optical communications, head-mounted displays and night vision, ruggedized photonics hardware, opto-mechanical design, and complex analog and digital engineering for space, marine, avionic and ground applications. To learn more please visit www.saphotonics.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London