|By Business Wire||
|December 18, 2012 07:12 AM EST||
HCC Embedded today announced the release of a suite of networking and high performance peripheral drivers to accelerate application development for users of Texas Instruments DaVinci and Sitara controllers. The suite includes
- optimized drivers for standard peripherals for Ethernet, USB Device and Host stacks as well as SDIO and NAND flash
- support for all well known tool-chains
- full integration with TI’s SYSBIOS and DSPBIOS as well as other well known operating systems
This release provides HCC’s entire middleware suite on DaVinci and Sitara using HCC’s Advanced Embedded Framework (AEF). AEF provides compatibility with a range of RTOSes, tools and platform specific features and includes full support for TI’s SYSBIOS and DSPBIOS. Developers can also benefit from AEFs flexibility that enables engineers to switch RTOS, hardware and tools with ease, providing effective long-term independence from a specific run-time or development environment.
Flash Storage: HCC’s SafeFTL (Flash Translation Layer) enables truly fail-safe management of any NAND or NOR flash device. Support is available for hundreds of flash devices, including internal flash, serial flash and large arrays of NAND flash.
USB Device & Host: With support for all speeds, endpoints and transfer types, HCC’s USB offers a broad range of class drivers. This includes support for media interfaces such as printers, cameras and audio and a sophisticated range of interfaces to Ethernet and storage media.
Fail-safe File Systems: HCC offers a range of file systems to allow developers to optimize for high performance or to work efficiently within limited resources. Developers can choose either fully FAT-compatible systems or high performance systems with non-FAT file structures. This versatility means that engineers can cope with any demand with minimum fuss and high confidence.
MISRA-Compliant TCP/IP: HCC offers a compact, high-quality, high-performance stack that reduces the risk and cost of using complex software in critical systems. It is implemented with a strongly typed subset of the ‘C’ language that complies with the MISRA-C:2004 standard.
HCC-Embedded is the foremost vendor of Advanced Embedded Middleware for storage and communication. Implementation is based on a strong process that produces robust, target independent software modules. The company offers an extensive family of embedded middleware including file systems, TCP/IP, USB software for host and device and flash translation layers. Products run in most environments, with most OSes or without an OS, and with most processors and peripherals. All HCC-Embedded products are licensed on a royalty-free basis and distributed in full source form.
All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks or copyrights by their respective owners and are recognized.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks